The North Suburban Trap League (NSTL) is an opportunity to compete weekly against trap shooters from 3 other Pittsburgh sportsmen’s clubs.
Mars Rod & Gun Club
Millvale Sportsmen’s Club
North Side Sportsman’s Association
The NSTL season starts in April and runs through September for a total of 24 registered shoots. In addition, there are Pre-, Mid- and Post-season shoots.
Weekly shoots and the midseason shoot are typically held on Mondays (Tuesday when the Monday is a holiday). The Pre and Post season shoots are typically held on Saturday or Sunday.
Team and League trophies are awarded at an end-of-season banquet.
- Weekdays: 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM (Earlier registration may be available at the discretion of the host club)
- Pre/Post Season Shoots: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Subject to change)
Required Number of Shoots
- In order to be eligible for League Trophies, you must participate in 22 shoots.
- You must physically shoot at each club in the 1st half of the season in order for 2nd half scores to count
- Team Trophies require at least 21 shoots
- 20 shoots are required for banquet attendance and any available money prizes.
- The Preseason shoot is optional and provides a banked score that can be used to make up for the first missed shoot at any club in the 1st half of the season.
- The Midseason shoot is optional and provides a banked score that can be used to make up for the first missed shoot at any club in the 2nd half of the season.
- Shooting ahead or shooting back is permitted to replace a missed score at the same club.
For more information on the NSTL, contact Chuck Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org